Fisher Architecture is seeking an architectural designer with experience in all types of market sectors to join our office. This position entails involvement in all phases of the design process – from Concept through Construction Administration. All candidates should possess strong technical and communication abilities to function at the highest level of design sensibility while exuding flexibility when collaborating with other designers in our creative work environment. The ideal candidate has previous experience assisting in all aspects of architecture and has experience working with relevant consultants.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Produces renderings and project visions using CADD software or maual drawings for projects in accordance with project specifications.
• Creates CADD drawings for projects; drafting; copies project drawings.
• Manage in-house library by printing, stamping and via support deliveries.
• Stay abreast of CADD software updates, basic code requirements, industry trends
• Coordinate with third party clients, contractors at the direction of the Team Project Manager.
• Prioritize and organize daily activities effectively and efficiently.
• Champion, support and enhance the Fisher Architecture corporate culture in all activities.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.